Thursday, August 30, 2007

Conspiracy!!

I came across this e-book while I was browsing through my company's server. Later found out that this book was widely circulated in one of the Malaysian website.

The more I read it, the more disgusted I am at the current political senario in Malaysia. I couldn't verify the credibility of the writer and the book's content. Tried to give a benefit of doubt, but the things written in the book just seem right and clues pointing to it make sense. If indeed what was told in the book is true, then I believe that there is indeed pandora's box and it is right here in Malaysia!! And the writer has uncovered a deep conspiracy concerning almost all political people in Malaysia. And this conspiracy is brewing hot right under our nose without us realising it. I am sure the people who were mentioned in the book knew about this e-book's existence, but I am curious why no one dares to step up and challenge the validity of this book, or maybe sue the author for defamation? Nope, they didn't do so. That say something about the

Like the Transformer tagline says -

More than meets the eye

If indeed the allegation is true, then nothing will save us from the dirty corrupted claws of the blood-sucking politicians. Except for this. - The Great Flood.

That's the only way to remove all the corrupted soul living on this land, on this country. Everyone would be dead. No human therefore no greediness.

No comments: